- Transparent design so users can follow the flow of the water and the filtering process.
- Chosen “the unrivaled best for field use“ by US Backpacker Magazine.
- Chosen easiest to use by 4 out of 5 US retail experts.
- Large filter surface of 271 cm² (107 square inches) makes pumping easy.
- Approximately 48 strokes per minute to provide 1 liter of water.
- Connects to most popular water bottles.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- The lowest priced water filter pump in its class.
- For clear and occasionally turbid water.
- For longer trips, say several months, we would recommend ceramic filters like the Pocket or Combi.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
- Transparent design > shows filtering process
- Very large filter surface > fast output and ease of use because of minimal resistance while pumping
- Active carbon core > reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from the water
- Cleanable filter protector > extends filter life in challenging conditions
- Quick connect fittings > for easy installation/removal of input and output hoses
- Small pre-filter on in-hose > protects filter cartridge life in turbid water
- Compact design and easy operation > to fit in any backpack or travel bag
- Easy FillTM Bottle Adaptor > attaches directly to a drinking bottle