- The first portable water filter – today a classic.
- Made from top-quality, durable materials. This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first choice for extreme adventurers like Mike Horn.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times – even in the field.
- Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers with a simple clip
Technology: Pump filter, ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns = 0.0002mm pores)
Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores and sediments.
Output: Approx. 1 l/min
Capacity: Up to 50’000 litres depending on water quality
Weight: Approx. 550 g
Dimensions: 24 x 6 cm
Material: Aluminium, stainless steel, silicone, ceramic
Accessories: Prefilter, bottle adaptor and carry bag